|TEAM :||Electronics Engineering||CONTRACT :||Full-time|
|POSITION :||Analog and Digital Electronics Engineer||LOCATION :||London, UK|
About the Company :
MOBILUS Labs is a tech startup with the mission to provide frictionless voice communications for teams of any size at any range. We are passionate about leading revolution of voice wearables to deliver new experiences in the way we work, play, and explore! To do this we are developing a hardware / software platform leveraging state of the art technology in bone conduction, voice recognition, artificial intelligence, and multi-network connectivity. As a result, we have the opportunity to build a diverse team and develop technologies for some of the most exciting applications of voice communication in extreme environments including: SCUBA diving, team sports, construction and emergency response.
Mobilus is located in the heart of London with a network of international partners in the USA, Hong Kong, and France.
The Role :
Mobilus Labs is looking for a passionate Electronics Engineer who loves designing, building, and testing complex systems with a user centric approach. This role will join the team as one of the first electronics engineers to lead the development of the Mobilus hardware development in a collaborative environment. You will be collaborating with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers in agile. This role will also give our new team member the opportunity to explore new technologies in bone conduction, audio amplification, and antenna design.
- Work with designers and mechanical engineers to ensure proper mechanical and electronic integration.
- Design, build, and test Mobilus communication modules.
- Integrate UHF radio modules into circuit design.
- Optimize and maintain the bill of materials (BOM) for mass production of the electronics systems.
Required skills and experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in PCB design and rapid prototyping.
- Experience in digital signal processing (DSP).
- Experience in analog audio circuit design.
- Experience in RF communications and Bluetooth.
- Independent with good communication and team working skills.
- Efficient time management and organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
“Nice to have” Skills :
- Previous experience in wireless voice communication projects.
- Experience in antenna design.
- Experience in transducer components and/or bone conduction systems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB: