|TEAM :||Software Engineering||CONTRACT :||Full-time|
|POSITION :||Full Stack App Developer (Android)||LOCATION :||London, UK|
About the Company :
MOBILUS Labs is a tech startup with the mission to provide frictionless voice communications for teams of any size at any range. We are passionate about leading revolution of voice wearables to deliver new experiences in the way we work, play, and explore! To do this we are developing a hardware / software platform leveraging state of the art technology in bone conduction, voice recognition, artificial intelligence, and multi-network connectivity. As a result, we have the opportunity to build a diverse team and develop technologies for some of the most exciting applications of voice communication in extreme environments including: SCUBA diving, team sports, construction and emergency response.
Mobilus is located in the heart of London with a network of international partners in the USA, Hong Kong, and France.
The Role :
Mobilus Labs is looking for a passionate Full Stack App Developer who loves designing, developing, and testing complex systems with a user centric approach. This role will join the team as one of the first software engineers to lead the development of the Mobilus software platform and mobile app in a collaborative environment. You will be collaborating with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers in agile development with hardware in the loop. This role will also give our new team member the opportunity to explore new technologies in advanced networking techniques, voice recognition, and voice based UX design.
- Continue the development of the Mobilus Voice Communication Android App and software backend.
- Develop and Implement UX with engineering and design teams.
- Support user testing and development feedback
- Integrate voice recognition and voice UX functionality
- Creating internal and external APIs
Required skills and experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in Java
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Android SDK
- Understanding of Networking protocols (UDP / TCP)
- Proficiency using modern front-end frameworks such as React, Ember.js, or AngularJS
- Performance optimization
- Efficient unit and integration testing
- Experience working with databases
- Independent with good communication and team working skills.
“Nice to have” Skills :
- Previous experience with wearables or similar hardware integration (i.e. Bluetooth, SCO, HFP)
- Experience with voice recognition and transcription libraries and/or APIs
APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB